If you're looking for light weight but full featured extension for your Web site's header (and others), picWally is probably is right choice for you!
picWally offers the possibility of displaying a number of pictures inside a main area (let's call it -w a l l-). Picture's placement and sizes can freely varied.
This is useful for creating header pictures (key visuals) of websites, but it's also possible to use the module anywhere for showing pictures and more.
The placement and sizing configuration of the picture areas (called -f r a m e s- ) is easy and works with percent values only. You don't have to think about pixels.
Additionally it's possible to place text or html snippets (called frame's -c o n t e n t- ) within the frames to create headlines or more.
- creates a main area (wall) where a number of picture areas (frames) can be added
- frames will be sized automatically depending on walls size
- frames sizes and placements are set up by percent values and choices of orientation (left, right, top, bottom)
- each frame is linkable with an URL
- slideshow function for each frame (select a folder with images) with various transition possibilities
- time controlled picture swap function on website (re)load for each frame
- text or HTML snippets (content) can be placed inside the frames
- styling of frames and contents via CSS classes or pure CSS
- fully responsive: sizes and placements will be recalculated on browser window size changes/display orientation change
- detailed tooltip help for each module configuration option
- multi language support (English and German translation included)
Content Original Link: